Curbside Recycling is available to Idaho Falls, Ammon, and Rigby residents(and some surrounding areas).
<----- SIGN UP NOW
You can also sign up by calling 1-888-977-4733
CURBSIDE RECYCLING PROGRAM DETAILS
- Cost per month is $5.00 (quarterly billing)
- Western provides a rolling 95 gallon container
- All material can be comingled (mixed) together! No sorting necessary.
- Your container will be serviced every two weeks on the same day as trash pickup(in most cases)
- Container must be placed at least 4 feet apart from trash containers
- Neighborhoods outside of the city limits will be included in the program on a case by case basis, depending on participation levels in area & distance from city limits.
There are 6 holidays that affect the schedule of the curbside recycling program:
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
If your scheduled recycle day is on or after one of the listed holidays during a week, your recycle day will be one day later.
ACCEPTED ITEMS IN THE CONTAINER INCLUDE:
o Mixed Paper Products – Newspapers, Magazines, Phone Books, Catalogs, Cardboard Boxes, Cereal Boxes, Frozen Food Boxes, Paper Towel Cores, Office Paper, Note Pads, Index Cards, Coated Paper, Brochures, Envelopes, Manila Folders, Junk Mail, etc.
o Plastics – All plastic beverage, food, and household cleaner containers #1-7(must be rinsed of contents)
o Tin and Aluminum Cans (must be rinsed of contents)
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE PLACED IN THE CONTAINER:
o Glass, Plastic Bags, Medical Waste, Food Waste, Packaging Materials(peanuts, bubble wrap, styrofoam).
If you have any questions concerning whether or not a material is recyclable contact us and we’ll let you know.
*This comingle recycling program will also be available to businesses within the city limits. Cost is $10.00 per month for 2 week service.